Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Zions National Park






































































precious piggies in the river
































So this past weekend I was finally able to get down to St George to get our car. My Sister Heidi that lives there came up for a week so I was able to ride down with her and spend the weekend with her sweet family...on Sunday we went to Zions....so Beautiful! Here's V with her favorite cousins Ben & Oliver...they have so much fun together.

3 comments:

The Robbins Family said...

OH my gosh!!!! The kiddies are huge!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Zion's!!! And Kamryn's hair is so long! It's way cute!!! I NEED PICTURES!!!

Shelly said...

What a fun trip!! I love the picture of Kamryn's little toes in the water! I LOVE baby toes, they are so precious!!

Xander Man said...

Gorgeous pics!! I miss it so much down there! Looks like you guys had lots of fun and sunshine:)