Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mmmmmmmm, m&m's


So...this is from a few weeks ago but the story behind this picture is we were getting ready for church and I waited until the last minute to put Kamryn's dress on only to find her under the end table eating a bag of m&m's that was left out the night before. Luckily, the chocolate was mainly all over her mouth and I was able to clean up her dress a bit and head on to church...I didn't get a pic cuz we were running late but later that night low and behold, just like a typical girl, we found her yet again, in the m&m's! Oh was she lovin' it! That time I was able to get a pic, needless to say after the picture was taken and the candy was taken away...she didn't remain as happy as she is in this pic :)

2 comments:

The Robbins Family said...

that is adorable!!! Man now I really want to be in utah so that I don't miss anything else of this little girls life

Xander Man said...

She's a girl after my own heart! Mmmmm chocolate! She is getting so grown up...love her curls:)